« July 2016 |
| October 2016 »
September 2016 Archives
- $6,000!, by
- Another big round number means some more bonus content for you to read: specifically an interview with Garth Nix, conducted by Aishwarya Subramanian at a conference on Hadrian's Wall earlier this year. A taste: Aishwarya Subramanian: You're in Newcastle for...
- Catching Up: Next Bonus Content, New Bonus Content, by
- Apologies for the lack of updates here this week -- as you'll have seen if you have checked the fund drive status, things have been ticking along, and we released the next bonus material from our special issue a couple...
- $3,000!, by
- And now, milestone #2: we've raised $3,000 (woo!) and published Adam Roberts's review of Apocalypse by Frederick Turner. What is that, you wonder? Well: It might surprise us that a firm like Baen Would publish (well: e-publish) such a thing:—...
- $1,500!, by
- This year's fund drive seems to be off to a slightly slower start than last year (you'll want to support at Patreon for an exclusive weekend GRAPH update), but we've just reached $1,500 and published the first material from this...
- A Fiction Department Update, by
- If you're a fiction writer interested in submitting to us, you may have noticed that we've been closed to submissions for an unusually long time, more or less since the end of the Our Queer Planet call, and that we...
- Calling Black Critics, by
- A Twitter thread this evening by Troy L. Wiggins, which among other things points at this comment on the SFWA blog by K. Tempest Bradford, makes me want to amplify part of our editorial response to the Fireside report that...
- Stranger Horizons, August 2016, by
- Apologies for the lateness of this update, but let's see what our Strange Horizons contributors have been upto over the last month (and a bit): New books: Tina Connolly's first full-length short story collection, On the Eyeball Floor and Other...